Bradley Free Clinic Keeps The Focus On Patients
The new presidential administration promises sweeping healthcare reforms. The last administration enacted sweeping healthcare reforms. In fact, healthcare reform has been a topic of the national dialogue for decades.Be the first to comment! Read more...
Through its newest column Healthy Observations, OurHealth Roanoke & New River Valleys magazine partners with area physicians and health organizations to raise awareness about conditions and topics tied to specific national health recognition days, weeks and months during the year. Read more..
The cold nose, the loving eyes, and the faithful return all describe man’s best friend. It’s no wonder we seek to offer our canine friends the best care. Many pets, especially large-breed dogs, are prone to developing arthritis. The larger the breed, the more debilitating arthritis can be. Read more..
In part one of The Family Love Letter series (OurHealth Roanoke & New River Valley, April/May 2017), we examined this informational document’s importance in serving as a roadmap to financial and personal details, and how having a completed Letter helps ease heirs’ and caregivers’ pain and stress during a tumultuous time – a loved one’s death or incapacitation. Read more..
Swimming and other water sports are favorite summer past times no matter your age. But remember these types of fun-in-the-sun activities should always start with safety first. OurHealth is pleased to partner with the Salem Family YMCA to bring seven helpful tips and resources developed with yours and your loved ones health in mind. Read more..
Recently,Virginians of all ages were invited to learn more about trailside trauma and safety. Here’s some of what they learned. Read more..
Local Health Updates
- Jefferson College of Health Sciences Participates in Virginia Private College Week, Monday, July 24 to Saturday, July 29, 2017
- Electric Road VelocityCare to expand, Oak Grove VelocityCare consolidation
- Friendship Appoints Joe Hoff As New CEO
- WARM HEARTH VILLAGE RESIDENT TAKES SILVER AT NATIONAL SENIOR GAMES
- Warm Hearth Foundation Receives Stewardship Award from Leading Age Virginia
- Warm Hearth Village Assisted Living Residents Reaping Benefits from Herb Gardens